Saturday, August 09, 2008

Technical Difficulties (or, "Wacky Widgets")

I noticed when trying to open my blog today that I kept getting messages about an "unresponsive script". Turns out that three podcast players on the blog (Jordan's Podcast, T4G Podcast Player and Apologetics Podcast), which I created using Odeo.com, are no longer functioning correctly. Therefore I have removed them from the blog for the time being.

I like the podcast player widgets from Odeo.com, but Odeo has been doing a lot of upgrading to their site lately, which in one sense is good since what they offer will improve in the future, but in an immediate sense, it's bad because I put a lot of time into creating podcasts that right now aren't working!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Besides, these kinds of widgets add to the time it requires to open up the blog, which I've had a few complaints about and I know some find a bit irritating (I get impatient myself, trying to open my blog).

Blessings,

Alex

No comments: