Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Blog A Day...OK so I'm Not Tim Challies

Well I didn't blog yesterday so I've already messed up a nice 4 day streak of consecutive blogging. I was going along so well... I was like, this is easy, this daily blogging thing. OK, so I guess I just was trying too hard to be... Tim Challies (you know, the Reformed Christian guy who never ever misses a day of blogging).

But maybe Tim Challies wasn't always "Tim Challies" either, you know? I mean maybe he worked his way up to becoming such a power blogger. Maybe he started out blogging consecutively for a few days straight, then missed a day (like other mortals), then made a longer streak the next time round, and so on, until finally he started blogging like a machine and became "Tim Challies, Überblogger"... I know, who am I kidding, right? Tim Challies has been probably blogging daily since he popped out of the womb with a laptop.

Anyway, so I missed a day but I'm making up for it now by posting this silly little trifle of a blog article. I'll try again tomorrow.

Actually I'm working on something thoughtful, about whether attending seminary is really worthwhile. So y'all come back now, ya hear?

No comments: