Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hey, I'm a "K"!



I'm a Marauding Marsupial again! Yay, I'm a K!... that's more like it! (those who know me understand why this category fits me better... in a few ways. First, it's my nickname--"K" short for Kangaroo-- well, only my wife calls me this, but anyway. Second, I may be cute, but you don't want to get me mad... I'm apt to do some marauding)! The pic is not a recent one, it's from my younger days... oh, how we used to hop... "sigh"

I know, you come to this blog for the serious content and this nonsense is what you get. Don't worry, serious posting soon to come :) Be patient, please.

7 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please examine my plastic surgery philadelphia blog as soon as you can.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Hey playa! You need to check out my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery detroit blog?

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Jump into my plastic surgery st louis blog.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please consider looking at my bad plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
You must peep out my plastic surgery phoenix blog.