Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jordan's View Adds New Resource Links

Seems that I'm always stumbling upon great new resources on the Internet, and whenever I do, I try to add them to my resource links. Recent additions (see left column on the blog) include a new section with several links titled "Resources for Christian Singles", also, The Pearcey Report, Thunderstruck, Theopedia (an encyclopedia of Biblical Christianity).

I urge you to check out the resource links here sometime-- the wealth of great information to be found on the Internet is simply flabbergasting, but these links provide a path to some of the best. It would be impossible for me to endorse every link; please use your judgment and be guided by the Spirit as you search through.

Blessings to you!

Alex

11-1-05 New section added tonight: Christian Relief Agencies. Also added: Relevant Magazine to the Music and Arts section and 2 new links added under News/Media.

No comments: