Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just So You Know...

UPDATE 3-28-07: Sorry for the great delay in posting this next article in the series. I expect to have it up by tomorrow.

Just so you know... I am indeed working on the next post in my series on Arminian vs Reformed Theology (dealing with the doctrine of election) and aim to have it up sometime next week.

Thanks for those of you who have been following this series-- again, please feel free to send me any comments or suggestions.

I am hoping that upon completion of the articles comparing and contrasting the major points of Arminianism vs Calvinism, that my understanding (and that of readers) of these doctrines will be improved. As you can tell thus far, I am not persuaded by Arminian objections to the "doctrines of grace", yet I hope that I have not been unfair or inaccurate in my representation of the Arminian view.

It is my goal to conclude the series with a hopefully informed and persuasive argument as to why I think these theological matters matter, and why, if the Reformed doctrines are true we must preach them to ourselves and to others.

No comments: