Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Blogger Blues

I'm just a lonely blog, man
Nobody done read me in a long, long time

I keep postin' it up baby
But seem like my game is up and I just get left behind

I tries to be funny...I tries to be kind...
But it ain't working out baby, and ama 'bout to lose my mind...

I got them BLOGGER BLUES, o oh ye-ah!!!
I got them BLOGGER BLUES

You know I always lose, o oh ye-ah
because because because be-cah -aw-ozz....

I got them nasty-nobody-gonna-know-nohow-cause-they-dont-read-my blog-anyways-BLOGGER BLUES...
Yes I've got them nasty-nobody-gonna-know-nohow-cause-they-dont-read-my blog-anyways-BLOGGER BLUES

7 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
It may look like it was hard work, but my newport beach plastic surgery blog was simple.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your free plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I was in love with your nose plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery seattle in it!

job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Check out my plastic surgery los angeles blog, you won't be sorry!

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery mexico blog!

cash advance washington dcb said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I hope you had a chance to check out my cash advance loan online blog.