Friday, February 09, 2007

Blips on the Blogosphere Redux

Some time ago I began a regular feature on this blog which I decided to call "Blips on the Blogosphere". Through this type of post, I brought attention to various articles I encountered on-line and which I thought were well-written or of interest, so I shared them here with my readers.

Well, the innovators at Google have come up with a tool called Google Reader, which I find is a useful way to subscribe to, read, and also share articles from various blogs/websites. So instead of creating a new "Blips" post each time I discover articles I want to share, from now on I will simply share them publicly through Google Reader. And through a nifty widget, these shared articles will appear here in my new "Blips on the Blogosphere" section, with content automatically updated whenever I share something new. Click on the "Read More" link at the bottom of the section to read all the shared articles on one web page. Check it out!

No comments: