Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Upcoming Post on Election (Enjoy the Comments Discussion in the meantime)

Hello readers...

As I have mentioned before, writing this comparative series on the differences between the Arminian and the Reformed view as I defend the Reformed view is daunting and time-consuming. It has been however, very stimulating. I have been challenged at almost every point by one of my faithful readers.

But if you have been reading the comments of the series post on election, you will see that this blog has not been idle, but a very interesting and detailed debate on unconditional versus conditional election has been taking place.

I would encourage all my readers to visit these comments and also to join the discussion (if you dare). I hope to soon post a follow-up article answering objections to unconditional election.

Blessings,

Alex

No comments: