Friday, July 11, 2008

Jordan's View Needs a Facelift

7-14-08 UPDATE: Rather than perform a major design re-haul of my site, I've just done a bit of tweaking for now... I'm also doing research for the soon-to-come post on illness and Christians...

Today, I noticed that one of the sidebar elements that was a big part of the design of the blog suddenly vanished-- and I'm not sure I can re-create it. Which leads me to thinking I've become real tired of the current look/layout of Jordan's View. So I'd like to do a major overhaul, but... I just don't know that I'm up to the task.

What a dilemma.

Well, hopefully I will find a solution that is somewhat easy and painless to implement.

By the way, I'm still working on the article on sickness and the Christian-- and before I've even posted it, I've had a comment. I have a feeling my post may end up stirring up a bit of controversy. But as long as one is challenged to think through the issues biblically, I don't mind.

No comments: