Monday, August 13, 2007

Where Did All these Calvinists Come From?

Whether or not you believe the current Calvinistic resurgence a good thing for evangelical Christianity (I do), Mark Dever has recently concluded a highly informative 10-part series titled, "Where'd All These Calvinists Come From?" that traces the history of Calvinism in America, particularly its popularity among a new, younger generation of Christians.

Highly recommended.

[P.S. Speaking of Calvinism, I am working on the next post in the Arminian vs. Reformed theology series. It is another article on unconditional election which I think will be my last post on the topic. I'll then move on (Lord willing) to tackle the next letter in T-U-L-I-P: "L" for Limited Atonement. Many thanks to those readers who have encouraged me in this project!]


No comments: