Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Man, Three Powerful Messages

John Piper was a participant and speaker in the recent Resurgence National Conference 2008: Text & Context.

Mr. Piper is probably my favorite preacher, because of his godly fear in handling of the Word, the earnestness and passion for souls evident in his preaching, the substance, depth and intelligence of his teaching, and his articulate delivery.

Thus far I have only listened to the powerful conference message titled How My Pastoral Ministry Shapes My Pulpit Ministry, but I have no doubt that all of his conference messages are worthwhile and edifying to listen to.

To watch/listen to the others, visit these links:

How Do I Distinguish Between the Gospel and False Gospels

Why I Trust the Scriptures

Text of these messages is available here:
How My Pastoral Ministry Shapes My Pulpit Ministry
How I Distinguish Between the Gospel and False Gospels
Why I Trust the Scriptures


No comments: