Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jordan's View "Lounge" Now Open

I seem to be getting plenty of new, but possibly shy visitors. Or perhaps, my posts don't lend themselves very well to comments...

Whatever it is, I know that people are visiting, but very few leave comments. Now if you're one of those people (you know who you are), please do let me know you stopped by. I'd like to learn a little more about you who enjoy this site.

If you don't want to comment about a post, you can always click on the blue "Guestbook" button on the sidebar, enter the "Jordan's View Lounge" and let me know you were here. Tell me if you like the site, or maybe suggest ways I can improve it.

I am considering leaving Blogger.com, to use a different blog host. Whether I continue with Blogger.com or not, I plan on making changes and improvements to Jordan's View. What would you like to see?

Thanks again for visiting.

No comments: